Object classinfo Mauve tests failing under GNU Classpath

Hi Pavel,

I noticed two issues with your current Mauve classinfo test cases with
GNU Classpath.

  - I need the attached patch to make the Object classinfo tests run
    with JamVM/GNU Classpath; otherwise I see syntax errors while Mauve
    is trying to compile the test classes.

  - The tests in getMethods and getDeclaredMethods test cases are
    incompatible with GNU Classpath for two reasons: GNU Classpath has
    IllegalMonitorStateException in classfiles (which is arguably wrong)
    and methods are not native in GNU Classpath like they are with
    OpenJDK.

P.S. Can we migrate Mauve source code to a git repository, please?
Working with CVS is PITA.

                        Pekka