Socket's close() doesn't close connection (bug back again?) cont.

Hello,

sorry, I think starting the thread
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-classpath/2009-07/msg00027.html
in the bug-classpath list was not right place, so I thought it might be
better to keep on going in this list ...

I got to run JamVm v1.5.3 and classpath 0.98 on Ubuntu 8.04 using the
following configure options for classpath:
./configure --disable-gtk-peer --disable-gconf-peer --disable-plugin
--enable-tools=no --enable-examples=no
(tools and examples were disabled, because otherwise make stopped with
option -o not supported ... I was using ecj for building)

The Test (SocketClose.java get it from
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=6278) still fails with the
latest version of JamVm and classpath ...

So is the bug really back again?
I am not sure if I really use libgcj when building with ecj v3.3.1
(javac) and OpenJDK v1.6.0_0 (java)?

cheers
Gerhard