Re: Does SSL works at all in classpath version 0.98 ???

Hi, i'm having similar issues when trying to run my application on https
port. My environment is a litle different and more difficult to replicate,
but i think that the problem is the same.
I'm using JamVM 1.5.3 with GNU Classpath 0.98, running on openwrt Kamikaze
8.09 (kernel 2.6). The jetty server is Jetty 6.1.16 (as bundled version)
since i'm running it on an OSGi Framework. Again as for setting up a simple
http server i found no problems, but when i try to set up the https the http
seems to be frozen and the https is not accessible.
I belive that my configuration of the jetty server is correct, and also im
using an valid gkr keystore generated with gkeytool.
The problem with http is due to the https, because the server never starts
on port 8443 (used netstat to see if the port are in listen state), but the
http starts on 8080. The log level that i can get from the framework or the
bundle containing the jetty server is almost zero, still i've tryed to make
some changes in the source as you pointed, but with no success even on
starting the https server.

Is it possible for you to provide the source of the classes that you have
changed to successfully start the server on the 8443 port?

--------
fubi