JAM VM is running quite slow and the core file is generated by it.

Problem: JAM VM is running quite slow and the core file is generated by it.

The environment is:
- the jam vm version is JamVM 1.5.3
- GNU Classpath version is 0.98
- the GNU Classpath is build by disabling the following things as they are
not required by us:
 . /configure --disable-gtk-peer --disable-plugin --disable-gconf-peer
--enable-tools
- we are running jetty 6.1.8 using the jam vm.
- we are connecting to the jetty (which is running on jamvm), through the
browser (IE7) on port 8080, but there is no response from the server.
- Our code runs fine when it is running jetty on sun jre 1.5. So it is
certain that the problem is with the jamvm
- the linux platform is: debian
- After some analysis, it seems that there is some bug in the socket library
of GNU Classpath due to which it stops responding after running for
sometime.

Could anyone please tell why JamVm is quite slow and the reason for this
core file generation. http://www.nabble.com/file/p24495199/core.zip core.zip