Re: Integer.parseInt("+42") gives -42

Hi,

On Mon, 2008-05-12 at 13:52 -0700, David Daney wrote:
> > Do you have a copyright assignment? If so, I'll test and commit on your behalf.
>
> I am not an expert in this realm, but this may be small enough so that
> an assignment is not necessary.
>
> Perhaps someone like MJW could comment.

I think the patch is good (lets make sure Mauve has this test added
also). Nicolas does have paperwork on file with the FSF for GNU
Classpath. And this fix is indeed small enough to be considered "legally
significant for copyright" purposes (although if someone regularly
contributes such changes it is still a good idea to make sure we have a
paper trail of where the changes came from). So in summary: Lets get
this patch in! :)

Cheers,

Mark