Re: Integer.parseInt("+42") gives -42

Andrew John Hughes wrote:
On 12/05/2008, Nicolas Geoffray <nicolas.geoffray@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With the following testcase (Test.java attached), the output of jamvm is:
 -42

 It should have thrown an exception.

 I attached a patch to correct Integer.java. I could commit it, but I can't
find my username/password. Can someone commit it?

 (I already wrote to classpath-patches, but I may have a bigger audience
here)

 Thanks,
 Nicolas

Do you have a copyright assignment? If so, I'll test and commit on your behalf.

I am not an expert in this realm, but this may be small enough so that an assignment is not necessary.

Perhaps someone like MJW could comment.

David Daney.