Re: DatagramSocketImpl

On Mar 26, 2008, at 7:15 AM, João Aguiam wrote:
I haven't explain myself correctly. This method is in DatagramSoctekImpl class. This class is abstract and java.net doesn't provide a concretization. How can I solve this?

How about DatagramSocketImplFactory.createDatagramSocketImpl()?

You seem to be asking a general Java question, not a GNU Classpath question.

Trevor