Re: [kaffe] Swing GTK

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Dalibor Topic <dalibor.topic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Michael Franz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was trying to get Kaffe to have a gtk look and feel on Fedora.  It
> seems that the two looks supported are gnu and the Metal.  gnu does
> not look like GTK.  Is there a GTK look and feel for Linux?  Or is
> there something wrong with my installation?
There is no specific gtk+ L&F in GNU Classpath, afaik. CC:ing the
Classpath list for further comments.
> I tried classpath head, but kaffe head would not compile.  I ended up
> using kaffe head with classpath 0.97.1.
Could you elaborate on that?

I thought I would use head from each project for testing.  However, I was not able to get Kaffe to build when I used classpath from head.
I had to use the latest release (not a bad thing).

cheers,
dalibor topic