Re: [kaffe] Swing GTK

Michael Franz wrote:
Hi,

I was trying to get Kaffe to have a gtk look and feel on Fedora. It seems that the two looks supported are gnu and the Metal. gnu does not look like GTK. Is there a GTK look and feel for Linux? Or is there something wrong with my installation?
There is no specific gtk+ L&F in GNU Classpath, afaik. CC:ing the Classpath list for further comments.
I tried classpath head, but kaffe head would not compile. I ended up using kaffe head with classpath 0.97.1.
Could you elaborate on that?

cheers,
dalibor topic