Misleading API comparisons in GNU Classpath website: suggesting to remove the links.

In http://www.gnu.org/software/classpath/, next to the phrase "updated nightly", it is possible to follow our widely known links to the API comparison. The information on these comparison tables is absolutely misleading. For instance, javax.swing.html.parser shows as very incomplete when I have finished this package myself ages ago. It is possible to suspect (correctly) that the API results are strongly obsolete but the less informed person may have other, certainly misleading thoughts.

The date of comparison is given at the top right corner, but it is formatted "light gray over white" and is hardly seen.

As the current content is absolutely incorrect, I suggest to remove the API comparison pages from the website completely. The alternative solution would be to keep fixed comparisons but at least put the more recent version - GNU Classpath is well over 99 % complete.

While "the status of the GNU Classpath project has changed" and so on, the well known alternatives likely do not deserve as much as kamikaze efforts from our side - to show deliberately the project worse than it is.

Audrius Meskauskas