Re: Inconvertible types error in EnumSet.java

On Mar 19, 2008, at 8:22 AM, Dalibor Topic wrote:

There is a classpath installation in macports, it just needs someone
using that platform to take care of it, and update it to 0.97.1.

In fact, I'm working on the classpath packaging for the Fink project, and I'm trying to update it to 0.97.1. That's how I ran into the bug.

Luckily Fink already has an ecj package that has no dependencies other than the system's built-in Java installation, so I can use it as the bootstrap.

If I can get ecj built and running successfully using the system's Java, then I won't need jamvm to build classpath. Is that correct?

Trevor