builder.classpath.org

I'm not sure who has access to builder these days, so please ignore
this if you've never been near it.

I've just been committing a few patches to the CVS repository for the
builder scripts from the stuff that was still lurking locally (mainly
my own doing -- JikesRVM and JAPI runs).  There is one outstanding
change.  In StdBuild, the option --enable-thread=posix has been
removed.  Does anyone know why this was done? Was there a problem
building with it?  It's the default anyway on builder's current
platform but it might be worth keeping if we apply the scripts on
another platform sometime in the future (e.g. I'm thinking of trying
to get it going on Solaris 9/SPARC, which I think needs this option).

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Support Free Java!