non-free map data in Java/Classpath/OpenJDK FOSDEM organization page

Hi everyone,
the map excerpts in the Debian Wiki[0] are non-free I think. I made some
replacements with the help of openstreetmap (CC-BY-SA 2.0).

It would be nice if someone with knowledge of brussels can tell us
whether these maps can be used for casual uses already (or contain
misleading information):

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/rschuste/osm_brussels_overview.png
http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/rschuste/osm_brussels_grandplace.png
http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/rschuste/osm_brussels_ulb.png

Furthermore they need to be made a little bit smaller for the Wiki and
we should paint in our POIs. :)

Regards
Robert

[0] - http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2008/Fosdem