Re: [cp-patches] FYI: more CopyOnWriteArrayList fixlets

Mario Torre wrote:
I'm committing this one, that fixes a couple of "woops!" I did in the
last patch, as well as some other methods that were already broken
(read: not my fault :)

Now it should pass all the public domain tck166 tests, except for
subList.

Thanks,
Mario

This is great! The Jikes RVM has gone from passing 41 out of 56 JSR166 TCK tests to passing 43 out of 56:

Pre-patch:
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~irogers/jsr166-old/
Current status:
http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~irogers/jsr166/

Looking at the current status, TimeUnitTest looks to be failing as the version of JSR166 in the external directory is old enough not to be declaring TimeUnit.MILLISECONDS:

http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~irogers/jsr166/production/jsr166-tck/TimeUnitTest.default-output.txt

I wonder if some of the other failures could be down to an old JSR 166. What's the protocol to update the code in the external directory?

Thanks,
Ian