Re: Gnu-Classpath on StrongARM

Hello Andrew,
thank you for your reply.

Andrew John Hughes schrieb:
But, unfortunatelly I get the following error message:

/usr/bin/ecj -1.5
-warn:-deprecation,serial,typeHiding,unchecked,unused,varargsCast
-proceedOnError -bootclasspath '' -classpath
../vm/reference:..:../external/w3c_dom:../external/sax:../external/relaxngD
atatype:../external/jsr166:.:: -d . @classes
   <<No stacktrace available>>
   <<No stacktrace available>>

There's not much we can do with so little information. Does /usr/bin/ecj compile a Java file okay? e.g. can you compile a simple HelloWorld app with it?
No, it does not! Even a simple "ecj --version call" results in the following error:
  <<No stacktrace available>>
  <<No stacktrace available>>

Whats wrong with ecj? Is it not supported for ARMs?
Do you know any other compiler for ARM which I could use instead of ecj?

Vladimir
begin:vcard
fn:Vladimir Nikolov
n:Nikolov;Vladimir
adr;quoted-printable:;;Alte Str. 45;Rudolstadt;Th=C3=BCringen;07407;Deutschland
email;internet:vladimir.nikolov@xxxxxxx
tel;home:+49 3672 / 415931
tel;cell:+49 179 / 7455069
version:2.1