Re: Classpath 0.96 Imminent

On 10/8/07, Andrew John Hughes <gnu_andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That does seem appropriate :D

After I posted that I realized that I could have made a Firefly
reference and suggested "Too pretty to die"... I don't know if any
Classpath hackers are browncoats though.

> How are the JAPI runs made at the moment? It would be nice if there were
> IcedTea ones.  I'd also like a run against JikesRVM, if only a one off; there
> are some mismatches in the VM classes at present.

I'm afraid I've been unforgivably lax in the Japi department lately;
the runs have been broken for a few weeks (since I blogged about it)
and I've never gotten around to figuring out why or fixing it. I
apologize. I don't want to make a commitment to fixing them within a
particular timeframe that I can't keep, though. I'll try to get to it
this week sometime, but I can't promise.

Are there nightly builds of IcedTea somewhere downloadable in binary
form? If so I'd be thrilled to be able to include those in the Japi
runs.

Stuart.
--
http://sab39.netreach.com/