Classpath 0.96 Imminent

Hi everyone,

Dalibor suggested it would be a good idea to set everyone a firm deadline for
the release, so here we go.

* If you want your patch in the release, please commit it by:

	 Wednesday 09:00 UTC.

My plan after that is to:

* Create a release branch (Mark, I know we discussed this earlier but I feel
happier knowing the ground under my feet is not going to move...)
* Do a regression check and smoke tests (Eclipse, JEdit, help with other apps
welcome)
* Assuming things look okay, we'll roll this into a release

I've flagged a few patches today that JikesRVM is currently patching the build
with.  I'd be grateful if someone could look these over today or tomorrow.
Or, at least scream if you don't want them committed.

I'm going to spend the rest of this evening and tomorrow dredging through the
bug database and patches list further, and running some smoke tests.
Hopefully we can have a release by Wednesday evening if all is well.

Anyone want to suggest a suitable name? ;)

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Help end the Java Trap!