Re: [Jamvm-general] "LocaleInformation not found", Classpath 0.95 + JamVM 1.4.5

Hi Robert,

Have you a simple testcase which can reproduce this?  If you have,
I'll have a look at it.  BTW, I remember implementing stuff in the VM
to get resources from the boot class loader, so resource loading is
probably using a different path when you use -Xbootclasspath/p:/tmp...

Rob.