"LocaleInformation not found", Classpath 0.95 + JamVM 1.4.5

Hello,

I have successfully compiled Classpath 0.95 + JamVM 1.4.5
for an ARM processor (Gumstix) and JamVM can execute
various programs, but apparently JamVM cannot find the
Classpath locale-specific properties files, which
triggers many exceptions (first MissingeResourceException
or something like that and then cascading from there).

>From what I can see, Classpath has LocaleInformation*.properties
files instead of LocaleInformation* classes;
a comment in the code suggests the intent is to
accomodate Eclipse. Be that as it may, the .properties
files are indeed present in glibj.zip (in gnu/java/locale/)
but ClassLoader methods getSystemResourceAsStream and
getResourceAsStream (called from java.util.ResourceBundle)
fail to find the .properties files.

I tried to find some info about this problem and it
appears other people have bumped into it, e.g.

 http://www.mail-archive.com/classpath@xxxxxxx/msg14227.html

but I didn't find any kind of resolution.

Any light you can shed on this problem is much appreciated.

best

Robert Dodier