Re: Mauve regressions between 0.95 and current CVS

Andrew John Hughes wrote:
please take a look.  They are available from:

http://fuseyism.com/classpath/

Thanks,
Hi, Andrew,

Thanks a lot for testing. When looking into comparison, I have noticed the following:

1. It seems that there are multiple of "time out" errors like:
+ Test timed out.  Use -timeout [millis] option to change the timeout value.

Maybe we could just use that -timeout to get more precise ?

2. The socket test java.net.Socket.jdk13 failed because the port has been already in used. This happened for me several times when the previous tests failed to do the proper cleanup. It would be interesting to rerun this test separately alone.

3. The javax.swing.JTree.TreeRobot now fails and was passing in 0.95. This regression means that tree is not responding to the keystrokes as required by standard. As all awt.Robot - based tests is sensible to the keyboard and mouse manipulations when running, maybe this was a reason of failing?

Good luck
Audrius.