Re: RandomAccessFile's unbufferedness

Hi there,

> I was writing a little code that uses RandomAccessFile and was
> astonished at how slow it was.  A little googling tells me why.. it's
> using unbuffered I/O.

I was experiencing the same with some applications that use random
access file on a flash memory file system (ewww). When I find time I
might implement some buffering soon.

/Roman

--
aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * D-76131 Karlsruhe * Germany

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Karlsruhe
Geschäftsführer: Dr. James J. Hunt