VM Error of initializing

Hello everybody !!

I'm working on a project about the developing of an
application with C and JAVA on the scratchbox v0.98, a
special environnement for Maemo plateforme. Instead, I
had problems to launch the installed virtual machine.
I installed the jikes, jamvm and classpath, I put all
the path at the same location, but it doesn't work
either!!!

So, please if someone had any idea or suggestion, I
will be gratefull.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Magda Chelly,