[Fwd: javac and HotSpot interest at FOSDEM?]

Hi hackers,

For those of you not following the openjdk discussion mailinglists yet,
Tom Marble is preparing the OpenJDK involvement for Fosdem. Please let
him know if you are interesting in having more javac/hotspot engineers
around (I am!). And please do add yourself to the
Classpath/Devjam/OpenJDK Fosdem interest wiki page at
http://wiki.debian.org/Java/DevJam/2007/Fosdem

Cheers,

Mark
--- Begin Message ---
All:

We are considering the appropriate kind of representation
Sun should have at FOSDEM [1], and, specifically if we can
justify attendance by core javac and/or HotSpot engineers.

If you are planning to attend FOSDEM and would see value
from having javac and/or HotSpot developers present please
let me know!

Thanks,

--Tom

[1] http://www.fosdem.org/2007/about/fosdem