Re: java.lang.management.ThreadInfo

Hi,

On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 21:16 +0000, Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-12-03 at 19:40 +0000, Robert Lougher wrote:
> > While implementing the ThreadMXBean stuff in JamVM I noticed a couple
> > of problems with the ThreadInfo class.  The first constructor will
> > throw NullPointerExceptions if the lock or lockOwner is null (which it
> > will be if the thread isn't blocked), and in several accessors the
> > BLOCKED state check should be negated (in fact, they can be removed,
> > as the values are "right" anyway).
> >
> > I've attached a patch.  Any chance this could be fixed for 0.93?
> >
> Well spotted; this is why we really need people to implement this
> stuff... ;)
>
> Thanks, Robert.  Mark, can you commit this for 0.93?

Committed as follows to trunk and 0.93 as:

2006-12-04  Robert Lougher  <rob.lougher@xxxxxxxxx>

        * java/lang/management/ThreadInfo.java (ThreadInfo): Check
        whether given a null lock and lockOwner.
        (getLockName): Switch condition.
        (getLockOwnerId): Likewise.
        (getLockOwnerName): Likewise.

On the generics brach I only applied the constructor fix:

2006-12-04  Robert Lougher  <rob.lougher@xxxxxxxxx>

        * java/lang/management/ThreadInfo.java (ThreadInfo): Check
        whether given a null lock and lockOwner.

Thanks,

Mark