java.lang.management.ThreadInfo

Hi,

While implementing the ThreadMXBean stuff in JamVM I noticed a couple
of problems with the ThreadInfo class.  The first constructor will
throw NullPointerExceptions if the lock or lockOwner is null (which it
will be if the thread isn't blocked), and in several accessors the
BLOCKED state check should be negated (in fact, they can be removed,
as the values are "right" anyway).

I've attached a patch.  Any chance this could be fixed for 0.93?

Thanks,

Rob.