Re: 0.93 branch created

David Gilbert wrote:
Roman Kennke wrote:
Am Montag, den 04.12.2006, 11:57 +0100 schrieb Dalibor Topic:
David Gilbert wrote:

Maybe the exception means something to someone more familiar with this part of GNU Classpath:

[error] AWT-EventQueue-2: Exception during event dispatch:
[error] AWT-EventQueue-2: java.lang.AbstractMethodError: setAnchor
[error] AWT-EventQueue-2: at gnu.regexp.RE.makeCharIndexed(RE.java:2086)
Looks weird to me, I thought the regexp package moved to gnu.java.util.regexp ?

oh yeah. This was indeed _why_ I moved it to gnu.java.util.regexp. JEdit
ships with its own (older) version of it which interfered with our
regexp packages. I was getting AbstractMethodErrors back then because
some old class in JEdit wasn't implementing a newer interface method or
similar. David, can you check if you have for some odd reason the old
regexp classes in you classpath build/install dir?

/Roman

Hi,

Thanks for the fast responses...I do seem to have both the old and new class files. I'll fix that, try JEdit again, and report back.

Regards,

Dave
OK, it is working much better now...sorry for the noise.

Regards,

Dave