Re: issue with DatagramSocket

>>>>> "Yohann" == Yohann Martineau <yohann.martineau@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Yohann> I have a problem with a DatagramPacket which receives incorrect
Yohann> bytes. I made a capture with ethereal to see what is actually sent
Yohann> over the network and I see a difference between what is captured with
Yohann> ethereal and what is displayed with the following code:

Could you send a self-contained test case?  And indicate what
platform, VM, and version of Classpath you are using?
That might help.

Tom