Re: yacy and classpath, an experiment

Dear all,

well, it took a long time for me to answer to Bernhards email.
I did not want to reply with a kind of 'yes we will get yacy running with a free java sometime', but with a clear statement that some problems with free java are sorted out.

Bernhard, your comments on the programming style are all valid, but we would need to go very deep into detail to argue about why I did it this why or not. Lets concentrate on the main subject which is: can YaCy be used with a free java?

Yes! We have a good documentation about that:
http://www.yacy-websuche.de/wiki/index.php/De:GNUInstall
(sorry, only in german)

-> YaCy can now be compiled with gcj and runs with gij

Greetings,
Michael