Re: A question @Mark Wilaard (and other developer)

>And in which part is the GNU Classpath implementation better then Suns implementation? (from the technical point of view, not from the license side) ?

Grab the CORBA COST testing suite from SourceForge and try on Sun's implementation. This mean alone helps against this kind of pride tremendously. And why do you think it is difficult for us to write more comprehensive documentation than the plain whitespace, like in your org.omg.CORBA_2_3 javadoc? Well, there are talks to drop OMG classes entirely as not very useful, but as long as they are present, our version is at least normally documented...

Audrius