Re: Bootstrapping GNU Classpath on Fedora Core 5

Hi all.

> Robert added the package names needed on Debian to the developer wiki:
> http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathFirstSteps#head-ef627d3b855ba73a11250a2b1fd9a51af45348c8
Thanks Mark for pointing this out. I read the discussion when not sitting at my
own computer while preparing a development environment for Classpath. I took
this opportunity to document which packages I had to install for a successfull
build.

> It would probably be a good idea to add the development package names
> for the major GNU/Linux distributions to the INSTALL file.
I second that. Please add these package names to the Wiki *and* if you follow
the instructions and something did not work the way it was described please
change the instructions. :)

cya
Robert