Re: Mauve regressions (Was: [cp-patches] FYI: Component.setName() fix)

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 17:48 -0400, Francis Kung wrote:
> I believe Mark also ran the tests locally, as the builder hasn't
> picked up some recent changes to Mauve.  Those tests might (probably
> will?) show up as passes on the builder too.

Yes, those were my local ran tests. Rerunning them a couple of times by
hand and making sure nothing else is running they do indeed PASS.
Builder hasn't completed a new run with the new Harness yet. I cleared
the previous baselines to get a fresh start (the old ones had a couple
of test results with trailing ':' characters which confused the
comparison).

Cheers,

mark