Re: Harmony, Suns work in progress OSS Java, GNU Classpath and the Java SE front

Hi Patrick,

- The beanshell no longer runs right.

I see that keyboard input is borked atm. I think we gotta fix this before the realease.

- If you open in the foxhunt game more fields with pressed mouse key, then the fields will no longer open, when the mouse coursor reach the field (or button), it opens after the mouse cursor leaves the field.

I fixed this just now.

Then the buttons are wrong drawn since a while. There is a line though the buttons.

I don't see this. Could you post a screenshot?

The titles of internel windows looks wrong and other thing which looks very buggy.

I fixed the title of internal windows. Besides that, everything looks ok to me.

Be aware of the fact that there is some strange bug with Cairo together with the X.org ATI driver. I had this too. Make sure you are not hit by that bug and use the Vesa driver instead. Alternativly put

Option "XAANoOffscreenPixmaps" into your device section for the graphics card in your /etc/X11/xorg.conf. At least, this helped for me. Here's my complete graphics driver section.

Section "Device"
        Identifier      "ATI Technologies, Inc. Radeon 320M (RS200 IGP)"
        Driver          "ati"
        BusID           "PCI:1:5:0"

EndSection

Cheers, Roman