Java2d Benchmarking

It was binutils indeed, thanks for the help.  I now have two working
JVMs for classpath! =)

Anyways, cacao seems to be fairly similar to jamvm - results were within
10-20% with cacao generally faster, but slower on a few of the tests.  I
wouldn't call this a definitive test, though, it was just a quick run.

It still places java & JNI overhead between 25% and 75%, depending on
the shape.

Then again, I'd never expect a java implementation to be as fast as a
C/C++ one ;-)

Francis