Random list of AWT TODOs

On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 01:09 +0200, Sven de Marothy wrote:
> We can never have enough plugins! If anyone wants there's all kinds of
> obscure formats left to support. TIFF, PICT, Targa, ICO, CUR, Sunraster,
> XBM, XPM, PCX, Amiga IFF. Whatever you feel like (some of these are
> really simple).

Wasn't there talk a while back about having an ImageMagick ImageIO
plugin?  I don't know what happened to it, but this would handle a lot
of these obscure formats.

Is there also no way that Gtk+ or Qt image support could be leveraged
for our purposes?

> /Sven

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }