First FMJ release

Andrew -

Yes, I'm planning on looking into using GStreamer's java bindings to use
GStreamer as a back end for linux.

As far as OGG with flac or speex, the initial release of FMJ probably
does not support them, because the JavaSound SPI we use (from javazoom)
appears to be vorbis-only.  However, there are JavaSound SPIs for speex
and flac (jspeex and jflac, both on sourceforge), and if they are in the
classpath, then theoretically it should work.  I'd like to test these
out, but I couldn't immediately find any example files for testing, if
you have any links to some, let me know.

Thanks, Ken