J2ME-CDC-like library and classes dependency problems

Hi All:

I am trying to modularize the classpath library and making it closely to
CDC-based library. So what I am doing now is to add four configure options,
it will something like --with-cdc-enable --with-fb-enable or --with-pbp-enable
options. The standard.omit mechanism is good to reach this goal, it can skip
to compile the useless classes and we can just add four profiles in classpath
without changing any source codes.

But I find some classes in classpath have dependency problems, such as
javax.swing is used by gnu.javax.print, javax.accessibility or something else.
If I skip to compile javax.swing, it will make "class not found" errors from other
classes which need the javax.swing. So I think I need a classes dependency analysis
tool to know how many depentency problems in it, and try to keep the classes/packages
needed by other classes. For example, We can keep some swing classes for doing not
modify other classes APIs. I don't want to change any source code about classpath, all
I want to do is to make this task as simply as possible.

Is there anyone who can tell me any useful tools to analyze the classpath library.
I have tried Jdpend with text mode and structure101, but all these tools just can
show me 1 level dependency relations, such as I just can know javax.swing is used by
gnu.javax.print with those tools, but I can not know which class needs gnu.javax.print,
it will be something like this "ServiceUIFactory.java (javax/print) -> PrinterDialog.java
(gnu/javax/print) -> ?? -> ??   (-> means "used by"). If I want to know ??, I need to trace
the code again but not generated by the tools, it is not efficiently.  Any suggestions ?

PS. I don't know if there anyone who is doing it now, if yes, please let me know. I think
it is useful if classpath library has some configure options to build library more flexible,
especially in embedded environment.

PS2. For the "class not found" problem, something is strange, it seems that if you want to
skip some classes to build and add them to the standard.omit, if it has depentency problems
in it, the standard.omit doesn't work, and all the classes will be compiled. But sometimes
it prints out "class not found". I need to look more deeply and check it again.

%;+H%s%i/`%]'t$u,c0|>w1K8j0T!A+D+|)w$'&,%s*L!A=P$E(O%N)N4&ES%;+H%s$:.e!A(C=P>P74&9+H%s!C
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.