Native layer

Hi,

I have a working native layer branch on jamvm (though I have not really
counted if there was a regression I know the one from kaffe and the
important ones in mauve are passing on standard linux). I will propose
before the end of the week a patch against HEAD for a merge. I suggest
people to take a look at the state of the NATIVE-LAYER branch and tell
me if they see huge trouble with it. There are still a lot to do but the
current state get rid of the target layer. I would like to remove the
other remaining direct syscalls from the rest of the JNI code for clarity.

It's a pain to merge HEAD to NATIVE-LAYER by the way (too many patches
;) )...

Cheers,

Guilhem.