ATTENTION: Prospect of merging HEAD with the generics branch

On Fri, 2006-06-02 at 12:40 -0700, Per Bothner wrote:
> Andrew John Hughes wrote:

Apologies; it was an unfortunate turn of phrase.  I was merely trying to
refer to the fact that, now ecj will be used by gcj, it will be able to
handle the 1.5 stuff, giving us two compilers with support.  As I doubt
it is worth waiting on jikes (unfortunately, development there seems to
be largely at a standstill), this means we can shift over to a single
Classpath again.

As far as I know, Tom Tromey has this largely working, so I guess it's
just a case of adding the finishing touches and committing it to svn
trunk.

Cheers,
--
Andrew :-)

Please avoid sending me Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, PowerPoint)
attachments.

If you use Microsoft Office, support movement towards the end of vendor
lock-in:
http://opendocumentfellowship.org/petition/

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics' respond those who don't want to learn."
-- Richard Stallman

public class gcj extends Freedom implements Java { ... }