New OpenSource AWT/Swing Implementation by Intel

Michael Koch wrote:
> I would recommend not doing this. GPLv3 is not out. Our current license
> is not compatible with the ASLv2. We cannot combine the code currently.
> BTW tracking what lines in the code are licensed under ASL and what are
> licensed under GPL is not that easy.

We don't want to merge in Intel's code *via* Harmony.
But what we could do is talk *directly* to Intel, and ask if they're
well to donate it to ClassPath *as well*.  Or if not then dual-license
it both Apache licenxse and GPL+exception. The latter would mean merging
in a non-FSF-copyrighted code which should be cleared with the FSF.
--
	--Per Bothner