getBootPackages reference implementation does not work with endorsed jars

Hi,
  it's true that when writing the current reference implementation, I
didn't envisaged the endorsed directories. They will override the
eventual META-INF/INDEX.LIST in the glibj.zip and without the
getResources, we will miss it (hence the Package definition for the core
packages, which is not very serious, but can cause some tools using
reflection heavily to fail)
  Using the getResources will have as side effect that any packages
present in the META-INF/INDEX.LIST of endorsed .jar will be created as
if they were internal to gnu (with their description saying so). Does
that seem acceptable to you ?
  I'll commit this patch tomorrow is that's ok (cf pr 27458)
  Cheers
+Olivier