bootstrapping problem with StringBuilder

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 11:26:19 +0200
"Jeroen Frijters" <jeroen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Andrew John Hughes wrote:
> > So I see, although you didn't post a patch.
>
> I did.
> http://developer.classpath.org/pipermail/classpath-patches/2006-April/001837.html

My apologies; it doesn't appear to have come through here.

> > In general, can everyone please check against the generics
> > branch in future if there is something that could possibly
> > have been implemented there already.
> > I'm trying to get things more in sync, but this takes time.
> >
> > This can be easily done using:
> >
> > http://fuseyism.com/java/comparison/generics-classpath-compare.html
> >
> > which is updated nightly.
>
> Thanks. I didn't know about that one. It is very handy indeed.

I only set it up recently, as the one on developer.classpath.org seemed
to be permanently frozen around January last time I looked.

> Regards,
> Jeroen

Thanks,
--
Andrew :-)

Department of Computer Science
University of Sheffield

http://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/~andrew

Say No2ID - Renew your UK passport in May 2006
http://www.renewforfreedom.org