ORBit with Classpath CORBA

Hi list, hi Audrius,

I was playing around with Java accessibility lately. My hope is to get
the java-access-bridge working with our Swing:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/java-access-bridge/

For this I have installed a couple of programs. One that seems very
useful for debugging is at-poke, a gnome program which allows to inspect
the accessibility support for running programs.

I was able to get this running with Sun's JDK, but unfortunately not
with GNU Classpath due to communication issues between our CORBA
(java-access-bridge uses CORBA to communicate to at-spi/atk) and ORBit:

roman@moonlight:~/src/test/access$ jamvm
gnu.classpath.examples.swing.Demo
GTK Accessibility Module initialized Java Accessibility Bridge for GNOME
loaded.

Registering Application.
org.GNOME.Accessibility._ApplicationStub:
[IDL:Accessibility/Application:1.0 IDL:Accessibility/Accessible:1.0
IDL:Bonobo/Unknown:1.0 ]
Java Application:0
Just registered Application
Exception in thread "Thread-6" org.omg.CORBA.MARSHAL: Not a GIOP message
Minor: 0 (0). Completed: not completed
   at gnu.CORBA.GIOP.MessageHeader.read (MessageHeader.java:288)
   at gnu.CORBA.gnuRequest.submit (gnuRequest.java:840)
   at gnu.CORBA.gnuRequest.p_invoke (gnuRequest.java:939)
   at gnu.CORBA.gnuRequest.invoke (gnuRequest.java:509)
   at gnu.CORBA.gnuRequest$2.run (gnuRequest.java:601)
processEvent : Exception Caught : org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: Unable to
open a socket at localhost.localdomain:43048 Minor: c9 (201). Completed:
not completed
processEvent : Exception Caught : org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: Unable to
open a socket at localhost.localdomain:43048 Minor: c9 (201). Completed:
not completed

Any hints what could be the problem? Audrius?

Roman

--
?Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads, without
Improvement, are roads of Genius.? - William Blake