OSGi TCK

>>>>> "Philippe" == Philippe Laporte <philippe.laporte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Philippe> We are currently looking into how to best communicate to you
Philippe> the results of our OSGi TCK runs with Knopflerfish,
Philippe> Classpath and various VMs.

How about: get the results down to a manageable number (zero :-) by
hand, then auto-report regressions?

The first step would involve investigating the failures by hand and
filing bug reports.  If there are enough bugs we could have a meta-bug
for these, or something like that, so that people can easily know the
status of the project.

The second step would involve having an auto-tester which sends out
email whenever there is a regression.  (Perhaps if the regression is
only seen on one VM, the email could be sent only to that VM's list?)
If Knopflerfish and its TCK are easy to get, we could run this as
part of the automatic build on builder.classpath.org.

Tom