Looking for resizing JTable column behaviour

Thorsten Suckow-Homberg wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> following the recent posts I hope I'm not too OT with this ;) :
>
> I'm studying the JTable implementation right now and I wanted to peek
> into the code that's responsible for resizing a column dynamically
> (mouse dragging).
>
> I've looked into BasicTableHeaderUI but all the relevant method stubs
> where empty.
>
> If you could point me into the right direction I would be thankful!
>

> Regards
>
> Thorsten

Hi, Thorsten,

Look there again, it is the correct place (inner class method
MouseInputHandler.mouseDragged, if more exactly). The same method
manages column reordering.

I think you just have the obsolete code. Please check the fresh CVS
version or use the latest 0.90 release. The table column resizing is
implemented and works, only the cursor shape does not change on the
header column boundary. Same about the internal frame resizing in the
Swing Demo.

Regards
Audrius