Looking for resizing JTable column behaviour

Hey guys,

following the recent posts I hope I'm not too OT with this ;) :

I'm studying the JTable implementation right now and I wanted to peek
into the code that's responsible for resizing a column dynamically
(mouse dragging).

I've looked into BasicTableHeaderUI but all the relevant method stubs
where empty.

If you could point me into the right direction I would be thankful!

Regards

Thorsten