[Jamvm-general] Re: [maemo-developers] J2ME on Nokia 770

Hi Michael,

Just for the record, SableVM is being worked on "full-time" actively by,
at least, 7 people which are students of mine (and I am not counting
myself there, as I work "part-time" on it).  I would not consider this
inactive. :-)

Usually, they have little time for working on issues that are not in
their core interest (their research project within SableVM).  Supporting
users on mailing-lists and IRC is usually not their top priority; this
probably explains the answers you got on IRC about people not having
time.  I have tried encouraging them to be more vocal on our
mailing-lists, but I have little success; I guess that many are shy of
writing there as they dot not use English often.

Etienne