FOSDEM'06 Photos

Christian Thalinger wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-03-01 at 11:02 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
>
>>BTW. Does anybody have contact details for that camera team that was
>>making a movie in our developer room?
>

> I guess Wolfgang has.  He exchanged something with them.  Have you,
> Wolfgang?

Well, I asked them how long it will take but it seems its a longer
project about 2 years. I gave them this lists address and they promised
to contact us if it's produced and on television.

But Arnaud also exchanged something, at least according his blog post.
Maybe he also got the email of this woman ?

Wolfgang