FOSDEM'06 Photos

Hi friends,
this was a great weekend which I really enjoyed! As you may have noticed I took
a lot of photos ;) and I plan to make them available for you soon.

I thought it would be a good idea to upload them to a service like flickr.com
and that is why I wrote this mail.

1) Is flickr.com acceptable for you? (If not, is there a free - in the sense of
freedom - service that provides the same features?)

2) Are you OK with showing a picture of you online? If not please drop me a
short notice off-list. I will wait until Sunday (2006-03-05) for possible
complains. If no one resists I will put the pictures online otherwise I send
them to all of you via email.

I am looking forward meeting you again at FOSDEM '07 and other events in between. :)

cya
Robert