RFC: jessie-nio branch, keytool

Hi.

I had been doing a little work on rewriting Jessie to support the new
JSSE API in J2SE 1.5, which adds support for SSL-over-NIO. A rewrite
is probably the only way to support this; I looked at the current
code to see if I could just insert a shim over the blocking-IO code,
but it doesn't look like that will fly; at least not without creating
a new thread or two per SSL connection, in which case, what would be
the point?

So, now that Jessie's been merged into Classpath, I'd like to create
a `jessie-nio' branch to continue this work. I assume it's OK for me
to go ahead and make this branch, modulo any naming suggestions.

Also, in GNU Crypto we were working on a replacement for `keytool;'
do we want to merge that into Classpath, too? It is currently using
Aaron Renn's Java Getopt package to do option parsing. Do we want to
bring a version of this into Classpath (I think it would be a good
idea, because then all tools we support could have a standard GNU
command-line interface for all tools, which even a Java project
should try to do), or should the parts here be rewritten? Getopt is
LGPL, but I don't see that as a barrier for using a copy in Classpath.

Thanks.