GNOME / Nautilus Git integration

I've been looking around for options for non-developers to interact with
Git through the GNOME desktop.

I found various pages about the topic, some appear a bit dated though.

Can anybody comment on the best way to do this?

RabbitVCS appears to have full integration with Nautilus / Filer
application, but it also has a very serious bug[1] that can delete your
entire home directory.

Two other applications that I came across are Gitg[2] and Giggle[3].  I
tried installing Gitg, opened a repository but couldn't find the command
to pull changes from a server.

I read that Giggle is only for browsing and not able to commit so I
didn't try it yet.

Has anybody had more luck with any of these options?

Has anybody seen other solutions?

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://github.com/rabbitvcs/rabbitvcs/issues/127